Contract and Liability
Al- Nur USA
Contract and Liability
WHEREAS Al-Nur USA, located at 2055 S. Oneida St. # 264, Denver, CO 80224, its officers, director, employees, servants and volunteers, is in the
business of providing Hajj services and assisting Hajj Pilgrims to perform their Hajj Pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia ("Services");
AND WHEREAS you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Al-Nur USA to provide you with the Services;
AND WHEREAS you confirm that you have been advised by Al-Nur USA and that you recognize that Al-Nur USA does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, hotel, resort, restaurant or other supplier and is not responsible for their acts or omissions;
NOW THEREFORE IN CONSIDERATION of Al-Nur USA providing the Services, I agree as follows:
1. Al-Nur USA shall not be responsible for, or assume liability in connection with, any loss, damage, expense or injury, whether physical or mental, resulting from any delay, or any act, omission, negligence or commission of any party supplying any of the services or accommodations, its agents, servants, employees, subcontractors, or for any claims for such loss, damage or injury, whether physical or mental, arising there from, or from any cause that arises by reason of actions of parties other than Al-Nur USA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Al-Nur USA shall not be responsible for, or assume liability in connection with, any injury, damage, death, loss, additional expenses or accidents, suffered by me, in any manner whatsoever, including as a result of defects in any vehicle, or through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in transporting me.
2. Al-Nur USA shall not be responsible or liable in connection with any losses or additional expenses occasioned by me as a result of the acts of God, delay or changes in schedules, overbooking or sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantines, epidemics, pilferage, customs or immigration regulations or other acts or circumstances in this connection beyond Al-Nur USA's reasonable control.
3. All or any such losses and expenses as aforementioned will be borne by me and will be my sole responsibility to the complete exclusion of Al-Nur USA.
4. I FURTHER AGREE to release and forever discharge Al-Nur USA from any and all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon, or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, to me and my property which may be sustained in consequence of the losses and expenses as aforementioned.
5. I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY and save harmless Al-Nur USA against and from any and all claims and demands, actions, and claims for contribution or indemnify, whether under any statute or otherwise, which may be made or brought against Al-Nur USA, including the costs of defense of such action and claim, as any such claims or demands relate to my Hajj Pilgrimage.
6. I FURTHER AGREE that Al-Nur USA shall not be required to provide any refunds or adjustments for portions of the Services not take or used by me.
Signed this ______ day of _______________, 20___
Signature of Participant Nortary Public
Printed Name of Participant